IT'S EASY TO PREPARE YOUR ONLINE TAX RETURN
- *** 2004 - 2012 online tax returns only ***
Please note that this service is only available for tax returns for the financial years 2004 to 2012. You cannot use this service to lodge your 2013 or 2014 income tax returns.
- Create your obligation free account (click here) Existing customers please (log-in here)
- Please make sure you enter a valid email address that you check regularly, as all our confirmation emails and any other correspondence regarding your online tax return are sent to that address. Please note that your IP address will be recorded for security purposes.
(Rest assured that all your details are kept confidential and are only used by eReturn.com.au and its staff to complete your tax return.)
- We prepare your tax return from the information provided in your questionnaire. This process usually takes 2-3 days (depending on time of the year and volumes, as well as contents of your tax return, this may take a little longer, especially July to October, the overall turn around time will still be approx. 2 weeks). If we think you have missed out on any deductions or other entitlements, we will contact you by email or phone.
- Log-in to your account and select tax year (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012 tax return). If you need to complete an online tax return prior to 2004 please email us at email@example.com .
- Complete the individual tax return questionnaire. Simple returns take less than 20 minutes.
- Contact us and ask for tax preparation help when you need it.
- All tax calculations are taken care of by our online tax preparation service and qualified accounting staff.
- A copy of your return is available for download and signature upon completion. The review process typically takes 2-3 days, then your return is electronically lodged with the Australian Taxation Office.
- When you have finished, wait for your income tax refund to arrive in your bank account.
* ATO processing time is usually 14 days, however depending on your circumstances processing by the tax office may take up to 28 days.
2012 ATO processing dates: full processing by the ATO will commence on 5th July and they are expecting to start paying refunds from 13th July 2012.
PRICE STRUCTURE - BASED ON INCOME TYPES
- Government assisted income only: from $34.95 ($44.95 if Fee from Refund)
- Salary & Wage income + deductions only: from $54.95 ($64.95 if Fee from Refund)
- Investment Income (Bank Interest & Dividends): from $74.95 ($84.95 if Fee from Refund)
- Investment Properties, Sole Trader Business: from $124.95 ($134.95 if Fee from Refund). Higher fees may apply for multiple properties, excessive share trading. We will contact you prior to processing your return if a higher fee applies.
- Fee from refund - balance of your tax refund electronically transferred to your bank acount (a $10.00 administration surcharge applies)
- Secure Online Payment via Credit Card - please note the following T & C's when making a payment by credit card:
- Payments made via this website will be credited against your customer account at eReturn ABN 48 812 594 514. Suite 27 / 90 Mona Vale Rd Mona Vale NSW 2103.
- We only accept payments for Income Tax Returns via this facility.
- All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars.
- Amounts include 10% Gst.
- If you have any questions regarding your fee, please contact us before making any payments.
- Customer data policy: eReturn is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone. We only use this information to identify your payments. Your credit card details are not stored on our servers.
- Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details: When using this facility your financial details are passed through a secure server hosted by our financial institution using the latest 256-bit SSL encryption technology. If you have any questions regarding our security, please contact us.
- By clicking "pay now" your card will be charged immediately and your payment processed. This may take a few moments. Please do not refresh this page or use the back button as it may trigger your card being charged more than once.
SME ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- If you have special circumstances, such as a small business, operated through a company, partnership or trust, large number of share trading transactions etc, we are available to help.
- As we are an accounting firm and registered tax agent (George Henderson, Tax Agent Number 35013000), we also offer general accounting services such as business accounting & tax returns, BAS, IAS, bookkeeping, etc. We are located at Mona Vale, Sydney NSW. Please contact us on 02 9979 2660 to make an appointment or visit our website G Henderson & Co for more information.
We hope you enjoy using eReturn